To use this tool, first edit the page properties:
- Asset Path : That's the local directory of all the assets that needs to loaded for the import. Files such as pdf, images.
- Import File Path : Use the asset chooser to select the import file previously upload into the digial asset management (DAM).
- Import Type : This determines the type file specified in the import file path. This can be set to one of the types
- Category - import file path will need to point to a category import file
- Product - import file path will need to point to a product import file
- Product Filters Update - import file path will need to point to a product filters update file
- Product Specification Update - import file path will need to point to a product specification update file
After the page properties are defined. go to the address of the page : /us/us/import?run=1
Note : If the import process is not running, it's possible the above url is cached. Try clearing the cache in the browser or changing the run parameter to force the request is not intercepted by cache.
Defined source file :